Mar 1 2016 Patch Notes:
- Fix for non-rock tiles turning to rock when surface mining nearby.
- Archery towers and turrets should now be able to hit uniques.
- Guard towers should now respond to calls regarding uniques.
- Siege weaponry should now be able to damage uniques.
- Simple item creation using rare items should now give you a chance to create that item rare.
- Chance is based on the weight of the rare item used in the creation compared to it’s default weight.
- E.g. If you have a rare resource and creation uses 100% of the base item weight (1kg for iron lump for example), you’ll have a 25% chance to create the item rare.
- Using less of the resource base weight will give less of a chance. 50% of the base item weight used will give 50%*25% chance, so 12.5%.
- Full WU patch notes here: http://steamcommunity.com/games/366220/announcements/detail/652265279127402517