20 Jun 2016 Patch Notes:
- Sacrificing epic and legendary items should now keep the affinity properly.
- Those who have sacced one and lost their affinity from it, please put in a support ticket and we’ll fix you up.
- Sacrificing legendary item should now fully heal you the same as an epic item.
- Hunt Event creatures should now be slightly tougher.
- Hunt Event areas should no longer be packed dirt.
- A lightning flash will trigger upon the Hunt Event spawning, as well as randomly every now and then for players in range of it.
- Hunt Event creatures will now give some bonus FS when killed.
- Helping to complete a Hunt Event will now give some bonus skill in random skills.
- Butchering Hunt Event creatures will now drop lumps instead of ore.
- QL and WoA enchants should now have a greater impact on boat speeds. Base speed on some boats was increased.
- Rarity now has an impact on boat speed.
- Rose hedges will no longer grow above low height.
Digging will now drop the item at your feet instead of into your inventory.Reverted for now.
- The max packing/paving depth in water was doubled.
- Added bonus to destroying house walls and floors for the house owner, on and off deed.
- Climbing skill should now have more of an impact on stamina use when climbing.