15 Jul 2017 Patch Notes:
- Fixed surface mining to not need all adjacent tiles uncovered.
- One adjacent tile must be uncovered at least now – instead of working from a distance.
- Fixed the 100% surface mining bonus from spirit points.
- Removed crowded message when attacking creatures with multiple people again.
- Changes to prepare for the next Adventure round:
- Olives can now be foraged from tree and bush tiles.
- Increased rate of foraging for cotton.
- Kill tokens will now be destroyed on death, instead of dropping to corpse.
- Adventure portal now has a
1 hour30 min cooldown on use.
- Changed armour values on the Adventure server:
- All armours have a base 60% DR.
- Bonus DR on all armours based on material used:
- Iron +2.5%, Silver +3.5%, Gold +4%, Steel +5%, Brass +6%, Adamantine +7.5%, Glimmersteel +9%, Seryll +10%
- Bonus DR for certain armour types:
- Scale +10%, Drake +7.5%, Studded Leather +5%.
- Tweaked armour modifiers against wound types to be a bit more/less than before.
- Will hopefully make up for some armour types being stronger, as against certain damage types they will be less effective.
- Still has all the same types of modifiers as vanilla, just increased.
Next round of the Adventure server will open next Saturday (22 Jul) featuring a whole new map and the tweaks made above. In addition to the above tweaks, the portal will be open for a single week only – you will have to use this week wisely to get yourself a foothold on the map so that you’re safe for the remaining time there. On Sat 29 Jul, the portal will be disconnected and those still on the server will have to make their way off it without dying to get their kill tokens off safely. Once the server is largely deserted, the last people will be told to make their way off and some changes to the map will be made before the portal is made available again.