25 Jan 2017 Patch Notes:
- Updated creature AI used by Hunt creatures – should be slightly harder and more fun now.
- Hunt creatures will no longer give statuettes on butcher, replaced with rift wood, stone and crystal.
- Added ability for champions of any mob to spawn – base 1/100 chance.
10 Jul 2016 Patch Notes:
- Add a secondary hint that will narrow down the Hunt Event area after 3 days of it not being found.
- Made tapestries plantable.
- Fixed Hunt Event seryll drops so all 4 have the correct rarity.
- Attempted a change that might fix low spawn rates of the higher end creatures.
- Added a new Sorcery spell and item – The Blue Key of Magic
- Spell lets you cast on a container item, and will increase the volume that item can hold.
- Spell has a power that you’ll be able to see when examining the item, and can be increased the same way as priest enchantments.
20 Jun 2016 Patch Notes:
- Sacrificing epic and legendary items should now keep the affinity properly.
- Those who have sacced one and lost their affinity from it, please put in a support ticket and we’ll fix you up.
- Sacrificing legendary item should now fully heal you the same as an epic item.
- Hunt Event creatures should now be slightly tougher.
- Hunt Event areas should no longer be packed dirt.
- A lightning flash will trigger upon the Hunt Event spawning, as well as randomly every now and then for players in range of it.
- Hunt Event creatures will now give some bonus FS when killed.
- Helping to complete a Hunt Event will now give some bonus skill in random skills.
- Butchering Hunt Event creatures will now drop lumps instead of ore.
- QL and WoA enchants should now have a greater impact on boat speeds. Base speed on some boats was increased.
- Rarity now has an impact on boat speed.
- Rose hedges will no longer grow above low height.
Digging will now drop the item at your feet instead of into your inventory. Reverted for now.
- The max packing/paving depth in water was doubled.
- Added bonus to destroying house walls and floors for the house owner, on and off deed.
- Climbing skill should now have more of an impact on stamina use when climbing.
12 Jun 2016 Patch Notes:
Small anvil, rope tool and cheese drill should now be able to be used while on the ground.
- Introducing Hunt Events, unique to KangaWU:
- Every now and then a new Hunt Event will spawn somewhere on the server.
- You’ll need to find the event area, and kill the creatures that have spawned.
- Once they are all dead, you will be able to destroy an item that spawned with them to get your chance at some rare material.
- The event areas can spawn anywhere on the server, except for in water or on deeds (or their perimeters).
- The creatures are tough, but not aggressive. You will need to kill all of them before you are able to clear the event.
- You will be able to track the progress of a Hunt Event via the missions list.